Free email converter from MBOX files to PDF documents.
This free utility converts the email database files from the MBOX format to the Adobe PDF document format. This allows viewing them on all platforms and operating systems. Email programs use the MBOX file format for storing and transferring messages. Adobe PDF viewers are available on most platforms and operating systems.
To convert MBOX to PDF:
1. Select the source folder with MBOX files and specify the destination folder for PDF documents.
2. Specify whether to process subfolders and create separate folders for each MBOX file.
3. In the utility's settings, you can set additional parameters: creating folders for Gmail shortcuts, to save or embed attachments in PDF files, the need to download external images.
4. Run the utility. Everything else is done automatically.
To schedule email conversion from MBOX to PDF, use the command line application and the standard Windows Task Scheduler. The scheduler allows you to flexibly configure the schedule parameters and run the utility without manually logging into a user account.
- Version 4.17
- Download 1
- File Size 0.33 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 29, 2020
- Last Updated December 29, 2020
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?