DocuFreezer is a batch file converter for Windows. DocuFreezer file conversion core processes different documents and images: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project documents, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Visio drawings, images, text files, and more. This simple software can batch convert multiple files at once. Popular scenarios & tasks: PDF to JPG, PDF to TIFF, DOC to PDF, XPS to PDF, XLS to PDF, JPG to PDF, Outlook emails to PDF, HTML to PDF, Text to PDF, OCR PDF to words, and more.
DocuFreezer automatically converts many files added to a list preserving the structure and color attributes of your original files. DocuFreezer output files are device independent and will be properly displayed on most PCs or other devices after conversion. The software can handle 70+ types of files and convert them to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF or TXT formats. It is also an OCR app - it can recognize text and save files to searchable PDF or TXT. You can find more information about DocuFreezer features at https://www.docufreezer.com
Users of Microsoft Office 2007 SP2, 2010 or 2013 (or newer versions) can benefit from the ability to convert Microsoft Office Word documents, Excel worksheets, PowerPoint presentations, Publisher, Visio files. Advanced options are also available for eDrawings, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Solid Edge users - they can quickly save their DWG, DXF, DFT and other types of drawings to PDF or popular image formats.
What's new in the latest version:
- Convert MathCAD Prime MCDX and MCTX files
- Set page range and extract PDF pages
- Reduce output PDF file size when converting Word DOC and DOCX
- Save output files to the source folder
- Arrange multiple document pages on one sheet
- Set compression for output TIFF files
- Improved TIFF to PDF conversion
- Improved conversion of AutoCAD to PDF and images
- Improved JPEG to PDF conversion for increased performance
- Fixed combining documents and images to a single multipage PDF
- Other improvements and fixes
- Version 3.1.2010
- Download 0
- File Size 143.04 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 10, 2020
- Last Updated December 10, 2020
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?