Express Dictate is a professional dictation voice recorder for Mac OS X. Features include voice activated recordings, record insert, overwrite and append, encryption and Express Dictate will automatically send recordings via FTP, Email, LAN and command line to a recipient or folder. The software can also be controlled by a hand held dictation device or a foot pedal (for hands free dictation).
Express Dictate for Mac features:
* Digital audio recording with superb signal processing quality (32 bit DSPs are used).
* Automatic non destructive record editing with multiple record modes including record-insert, record-overwrite and record-at-end.
* Voice activated recording so long silences in dictation are not recorded.
* Assign priority to individual dictations.
* Send recordings directly to a typist immediately by Email, LAN, FTP or command line.
* Supports recording encryption (HIPAA compliant).
* Ability to 'dock' normal analog and digital handheld dictation recorders
* Ability to recover sent dictations.
* View "Sent Work Progress" and backup sent dictations to hard drive or CD.
* Can be controlled by system-wide hot keys.
- Version 8.09
- Download 0
- File Size 1.706 MB
- File Count 2
- Create Date December 30, 2020
- Last Updated December 30, 2020
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?