FileInMail automatically monitors one or more directories for specified files. As soon as they appears, the files are archived on disk, eventually compressed as ZIP files, and forwarded via e-mail to one or more recipients through your own e-mail Client program or an SMTP server, with or without user intervention.
FileInMail Key Features:
* Works on any Windows machine, from 98 to Windows 8/10
* Automatically send the files as attachments by using your own e-mail client program (MS-Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird and any other MAPI compatible e-mail client program) and your own e-mail settings, just like you would have sent them manually
* If you prefer, you can even use a SMTP server instead of your own mail client program, even if the server uses authentication and non-standard ports, with or without user intervention
* You can specify multiple directories to monitor
* You can watch for multiple file patterns on each directory
* You can forward the files to multiple recipients in a single e-mail message
* You can specify different custom Subject and Body text for each kind of e-mail
* You can specify them statically, or you can drive FileInMail by an external program that creates a small ascii (INI) file with a dynamic configuration. Even DOS programs and batch files can do it
* Mail can be sent out with or without user intervention
- Version 2.5
- Download 0
- File Size 1.67 MB
- File Count 2
- Create Date December 6, 2020
- Last Updated December 6, 2020
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?