FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts all new documents and image files to PDF, JPG, PNG, or TIFF. The system administrator defines special 'Hot folders' for monitoring and sets Actions to be performed. After this, all employees in the office can print documents or create PDFs as simple as copying files!
FolderMill supports all popular types of office documents including Microsoft Office Word files, RTF and plain text documents, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, Visio drawings and charts, Microsoft Office Publisher and Adobe PDF files, XPS, JPG, PNG, PCX, DCX, Bitmap, GIF, TGA, TIFF images, and other documents.
FolderMill streamlines the conversion of all incoming files to PDF, JPG, PNG, or TIFF with very few efforts - simply place the files into one folder and take them out from another one!
To print or convert the documents all the company employees need to do is to place them into one of the 'Hot Folders'. There is no need to open every file individually, just select the desired Action and configure its parameters.
What's new in FolderMill 4.8:
- Ability to preserve native CMYK color space of input images;
- Using external ICC profiles for files in CMYK color space;
- Improved processing of Outlook email message files;
- Ability to block unwanted email attachments with Extract Exclude Mask (for Print Action);
- Ability to create bookmarks when merging files to a multi-page PDF;
- Auto-crop ability when converting raster images;
- New custom page zoom feature for HTML files;
- New supported format: Adobe InDesign INDD;
- Keeping original JPEG resolution for JPEG to PDF conversion;
- Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer 2021;
- Other fixes and improvements
- Version 4.8
- Download 1
- File Size 160.18 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 4, 2020
- Last Updated December 4, 2020
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?