|File Size||79.41 MB|
|Create Date||March 14, 2019|
|Last Updated||March 14, 2019|
FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts to PDF, JPG or TIFF all new documents and image files. System administrator defines special 'Hot folders' for monitoring and sets Actions to be performed. After this all employees in the office are able to print documents or create PDFs as simple as copying files!
FolderMill supports all popular types of office documents including Microsoft Office Word files, RTF and plain text documents, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, Visio drawings and charts, Microsoft Office Publisher and Adobe PDF files, XPS, JPG, PNG, PCX, DCX, Bitmap, GIF, TGA, TIFF images and documents.
FolderMill ensures conversion of all the incoming files to PDF, JPG or TIFF with very few efforts: simply by placing the documents into one folder and taking them out from another one!
To print or convert the documents all the company employees need to do is to place them into one of the 'Hot folders'. There is no need to open every file individually, just select the desired Action and specify parameters.
What's new in FolderMill 4.5:
- Conversion and printing of AutoCAD DWG and DXF drawings without CAD software
- Automatically print MathCAD XMCD, MCDX drawings
- New supported format for conversion and printing: Solid Edge DFT
- Filter incoming PDF files by text with new Filter File by Contents Action
- Automatically convert Zebra ZPL labels to PDF
- Specify the exact page range to print by adding the values at the end of the document name
- Convert files contained in password-protected RAR, ZIP, 7ZIP archives
- Process only certain files by file mask (but keep others intact)
- Include filename or part of filename into text watermark
- Include Creator / Author name into watermark from original file metadata
- Specify text watermark font size as a percentage of page height
- Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer 2019
- Other improvements