Combining the features of Mac Blu-ray Copier and Blu-ray Decrypter, Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Mac is a specially tailored Blu-ray copier software for Blu-ray buffs to copy, decrypt and backup Blu-ray movies on Mac PC. Integrating with the latest Blu-ray copy technology, this Blu-ray cloner for Mac supports to copy Blu-ray from various inputs like Blu-ray disc, file folder and ISO image file to another Blu-ray disc, file folder as well as ISO Image file. With its powerful disc duplicating tech, it provides perfect 1:1 disc to disc duplication with zero quality loss. It also could compress BD50 to BD25 and DVD9 to DVD5 with lossless quality. Ensured by advanced disc decrypting tech, this Mac Blu-ray Copy program could assist you to backup any copy protected Blu-ray and DVD discs with ease. It could not only decrypt Blu-ray disc with BD+ protection but also remove the CSS protection on DVD disc, so as to make Blu-ray/DVD disc region-free effectively. Another amazing feature on this Blu-ray cloner for Mac is that it fully supports to copy 3D Blu-ray movies yet maintaining original vivid effects.
With its fast copy speed and one-click user interface, Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Mac will present the user experience far beyond your imagination.
Key features of Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Mac:
1. Backup Blu-ray from multiple inputs like Blu-ray/DVD disc, file folder and ISO image file.
2. Copy Blu-ray to multiple outputs like Blu-ray/DVD disc, file folder and ISO image file.
3. Copy disc from Blu-ray to Blu-ray and DVD to DVD with zero quality loss.
4. Copy BD50 to BD25 and DVD9 to DVD5 discs for compression without quality loss.
5. Copy Blu-ray movies with BD+ and the latest MKB protection and CSS-DVD.
6. Fully support to copy 3D Blu-ray movies with original vivid 3D effect retained.
7. Three-way copy mode options for Blu-ray/DVD backup
8. Output subtitles and audio track selections available
9. One-click operation, user-friendly interface and fast copy speed
- Version 8.3.0
- Download 0
- File Size 47.57 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 25, 2020
- Last Updated December 25, 2020
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?