Looking for an SEO tool that lets you check if the links you built are still there?
Get LinkAssistant: time-tested SEO software that helps you not only get backlink ideas, but also verify your backlinks at any time, make sure the anchor texts are correct, detect nofollow tags, and more!
Here are just some of the things LinkAssistant allows you to do at ease:
* Use 10+ different methods of partner suggestion (or create your own research method) to discover tons of relevant sites in your niche;
* Collect your competitors' new backlinks built in the past 90 days;
* Find more sites from the same business niche;
* Get a list of pages that perform best for your target keywords on Google;
* Collect SEO-relevant information regarding each of the sites found by LinkAssistant (its InLink Rank, domain age and IP, total number of links, Alexa Rank, etc.);
* Use the built-in email client to contact prospective partners straight away;
* Keep track of links as you build them;
* Click Verify and make sure the links are still there at any time;
* Set up scheduled tasks on link verification and get email notifications when link prospects change their status;
* Make sure your links have the desired anchor texts and see if they have been switched to nofollow;
* Use Notes and Tags to record additional, custom information about links;
* Assign link statuses (such as 'goes live Jan 3rd') and update them at any time;
* Produce informative, eye-pleasing SEO reports for clients that reflect your link building progress over a certain period of time;
* And more!
So, are you still spending hours toiling over Excel spreadsheets? Do it the new way - download LinkAssistant for Free today to see what a difference it makes!
Make room for more important things - leave links to LinkAssistant.
Click Download on this page to proceed.
- Version 6.37.4
- Download 0
- File Size 304.31 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 5, 2021
- Last Updated January 5, 2021
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?