Streaming 2D Barcode Server for IIS14th January 2020
- Version 20.01
- Download 1
- File Size 1.10 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 14th January 2020
- Last Updated 14th January 2020
Streaming 2D Barcode Server for IIS
Easily add dynamic server-side barcodes to web applications with the ASP (Active Server Pages) Barcode Server Component for IIS (Internet Information Server for Microsoft). This component will create barcodes in ASP scripts and compatible with any application that can display a dynamic URL, such as Crystal Reports and FileMaker Easy installation is completed by copying just three files to the virtual directory where barcodes are required. This component supports both 1D and 2D barcode types including Code 128 (with character sets A, B, and C), GS1-128, UPC, EAN, USS128 ITF, PostNet, Code 39, USPS Intelligent Mail, Aztec, PDF417, QR-Code, MaxiCode, and DataMatrix.
2020 Updates include:
* Added GS1 encoding to QR Code.
* Added Center Override capability to the QR Code symbols.
* Increased the generation speed of Data Matrix and optimized C40 for the rectangular format 29.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?