Xamarin .NET Standard QR Code Generator12th February 2020
- Version 20.02
- Download 0
- File Size 20.94 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 12th February 2020
- Last Updated 12th February 2020
Xamarin .NET Standard QR Code Generator
Generate 2D QR-Code symbols within Xamarin apps, including Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac and Universal Windows, as well as any development environment supporting .NET Standard 1.0. These new .NET Standard Libraries replace prior generation Portable Class Libraries (PCLs) by establishing greater uniformity across .NET implementations. Each order includes the digitally signed and compiled .NET Standard PCL, the QR Code 2D Font, and a Xamarin example project. The demo versions contain static barcode data that may be used to demonstrate functionality. The licensed version is fully-functional and does not require license keys or activation.
New 2020 Release has the following updates:
* Updated to .NET Standard 2.0
* Supports .NET Core 2.0
* Added .cs and .vb source code files
* Added ability to generate BMP, EPS, SVG and HTML images in .NET Standard 2.0
* Added Image Overlay (Center Override) and GS1-QRCode encoding capability.
* Xamarin iOS and Android examples included
For more information visit https://www.idautomation.com/barcode-components/dotnet-standard/
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?